California Coast Credit Union - San Marcos
- Credit Union
A tradition of happy members.
California Coast Credit Union was founded with the promise of ''people helping people.'' From the moment we opened our doors in 1929, that guiding principle has been apparent in everything we do, from the accounts, loans and rates we offer, to the personalized caring attention we provide.
Our service is friendly, our branches welcoming, and the member experience truly enjoyable. In fact, our members give us high marks in customer service, year after year. Currently, we are over $2 billion strong with over 140,000 members. It is with great pride that we give back to our community, working with local school districts, participating in food drives, and so much more.
California Coast has a long history of member service. As the oldest credit union in San Diego, we were founded by a group of educators. Our founding members also included Solar Aircraft Employees in 1939, followed by telephone employees in 1947, and many more. Today, we serve all residents in Greater San Diego and Southern Riverside counties.
In 2008, California Coast joined with First Future Credit Union in a historic merger. First Future also brought a proud history, serving members since 1939. The result is an even greater California Coast.
Whom to Contact
- Kathy CerdaBranch Manager, San Marcos140 Knoll Road.San Marcos, CA 92078Phone: (877) 495-1600 x6901
- Mary L. McIntireAssistant Branch Mngr San Marc140 Knoll Rd.San Marcos, CA 92069Phone: 877-495-1600 x6902
- Jennifer McNurlan (formerly Calderon)Public Relations Specialist9201 Spectrum Center BoulevardSan Diego, CA 92123Phone: (858) 636-3029
- Will RiveraBranch Manager140 Knoll RdSan Marcos, CA 92069Phone: 877-495-1600
- Robert ScheidCommunity & Public Relations Manager9201 Spectrum Center BoulevardSan Diego, CA 92123Phone: 877-495-1600