Urgent Care San Marcos
- Medical Services
Our Medical Facilities offer the best in quality and affordability
- WALK-IN : No appointment necessary.
- All Insurance Plans Accepted : We accept all PPO's and Most HMO's. Call us for the most current list of accepted Insurance policies.
- We Are OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK for extended hours with Practitioners on-site to assist you. We are fully staffed Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
(only Closed Christmas day)
- All services are performed on-site. We have On-SIte Digital X-Ray, Surgery Bay, and Laboratory.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY
We provide episodic care for acute, non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. This is an important community resource, and keeps patients out of the emergency rooms for non-emergency care. This results in cost savings to both consumers and employers, with lower co-pays, utilization of deductibles, and total charges.
- Community Out-Reach
We participate and support our Community and local Charities.
- Three Easy Southern California Locations: Temecula, Carlsbad, and San Marcos
Whom to Contact
- Michelle AbercrombiePublic Relations Coordinator41715 Winchester Rd., Suite #101Temecula, CA 92590Phone: 951-308-4451 ex. 232Cell Phone: (951) 691-6187
We are located .5 mile from the 78 towards Lake San Marcos. Located on S. Rancho Santa Fe Road across from Alvin Dunn Elementary School.