- Security Services
Cox Communications Fact Sheet
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For eight years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 10 times, including the last nine years.
Cox has approximately 6 million total residential and commercial customers
Total revenues of $10.4 billion in 2014 Cox operates 6 clustered cable systems in 18 states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Virginia
Cox has approximately 20,000 employees nationwide In the last 10 years, Cox has invested more than $15 billion in its communities through infrastructure upgrades to deliver video, phone and high-speed Internet service to homes and businesses in the company’s service area.
Whom to Contact
- Ryan HuffAccount Executive5159 Federal Blvd.San Diego, CA 92101Phone: (619) 269-2486Cell Phone: (619) 572-1071
- Derek PotterBusiness Development5159 Federal Blvd.San Diego, CA 92101Phone: (619) 269-2557Cell Phone: (619) 862-8101
- Mike RayBusiness Development, Cox BusinessPhone: (619) 269-2458Cell Phone: (619) 218-2569
- Jessie Romero5159 Federal Blvd.San Diego, CA 92101Phone: (619) 269-2543
- Oscar UrteagaManager, Government Affairs5887 Copley DriveSan Diego, CA 92111Phone: (858) 836-7345
- Paula ZamudioMedia & Public Relations SpecialistPhone: (858) 836-7346Cell Phone: (619) 218-2602
Driving directions will vary by location. Please call or visit www.cox.com for directions to your nearest Cox location.